Wednesday, December 12, 2007

How to Get to My House from Chang Gung University

It is a long distance from Chang Gung University to my house, because I live in Tainan and Chang Gung University is in Taoyuan. Every time when I want to go home, there are several ways to choose.
First, I should get to school bus stop from my dormitory. When I go out form my dormitory then turn right to stairs which connect to campus. Turn right and go straight and turn left. I can see the school bus stop.
Second, I will get to Chang Gung Memory Hospital from school bus stop, there is a school bus every fifteen minutes. Third, take Hospital bus to Taoyuan train station from Chang Gung Hospital about forty-five minutes. Next, I take train. It usually passes Taoyuan, Jhongli, Hsinchu, Miaoli, Taichung, Changhua, Yuanlin, Douliou, Chiayi, and Sinying. My parents are always waiting for me in Sinying. When I on the train I always sleep one hour, because my brain fill with the happiness to see my parents, I can’t clam down.
Finally, when I reach Sinying, my parents will take me back to my house. I always feel tired if I get to my house from Chang Gung University, but it is sweet when I stay with my family.

No comments: